PREPARATION TIME: 1 HOUR
SERVES: 2 PEOPLE
500 gr. pumpkin
150 gr. oyster mushrooms
1 large purple onion
2 small potatoes
Himalayan or sea salt
Olive oil (4 tablespoons)
Freshly grounded mixed peppers
2 garlic cloves
1 teaspoon turmeric
1. Cut the pumpkin in medium sized pieces, drizzle with some olive oil and cook in a preheated oven for 50 minutes.
2. Cut the potato in small pieces and boil in 1 litre of water for 20 minutes.
3. Cut the onion and oyster mushrooms in large pieces, grate the garlic and add all together.
4. In a pan lightly heat the olive oil and saute the onion, mushrooms and garlic for 4-5 minutes, stirring continously.
5. When the pumpkins and mushrooms are ready, add in the boiling water with the potatoes.
6. Add the turmeric and cook together for a few more minutes and then use a hand blender to create a smooth puree!
7. Add salt to taste and a generous addition of freshly ground mixed peppers!